We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our organization. As a key member of the Americas Sales Operations organization, you will be closely engaged in all aspects of supporting NVIDIA’s Tier One OEM’s and Strategic Accounts. You will be playing a role with impact in many areas including customer interface, sales forecasting, supply and demand optimization, customers relationship management, and aligning customer expectation with company goal.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Sales Account Management teams for assigned Tier One OEM’s and Strategic Accounts in all aspects of customer support.
- Function as a leader and key player in weekly customer meetings, coordinating with customers and account managers on demand forecast generation, order fulfillment, and supply commit management.
- Assist account management teams through full sales cycles with activities including quote, special pricing and deal tracking, rebate, EOL terms, and revenue management.
- Work with various NVIDIA internal partners (Operations, Finance, Credit, Sales Management and Product Group) to drive continuity of supply and process improvement.
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Build and maintain metrics of customer forecast and fulfillment including historical data analysis, waterfall analysis, trending analysis and etc.
- Participate in the development and improvement of regional Sales Operations processes to streamline workflows.
- Take the lead in performing daily sales administration and operations tasks including customer demand fulfillment, leading customer level supply commits, coordinating VMI hub supply, etc.
What we need to see:
- 5+ years Sales Operations experience with Tier One OEMs
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor industry and experience in supply chain management.
- High energy and positive problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multi-task and strong organization skills
- Strong revenue reporting and sales/financial analytical skills.