Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
The Google Cloud Sales Operations team acts as trusted advisors for the senior sales leaders. In the role of Sales Operations Analyst, you will use your analytical, problem solving, leadership skills, business acumen and creativity to drive insights that increase business and/or efficiency of the U.S. Mid-Atlantic and Southeast sales team.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Partner with directors and managers to develop the team’s business plan, business insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy.
- Participate in and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that they are rolled out effectively to the team.
- Lead and project manage global projects within and across teams.
- Help define and implement the new global sales organization, taking active ownership of parts of it.
- Drive operational improvements for the team, including optimizing resource allocation across sales teams, measuring progress against business goals, and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent project managementexperience in a technology/media company.
- Experience developing analytical models using spreadsheet software and using presentation software to facilitate communication with stakeholders.
- MBA and/or Master’s Degree.
- Experience implementing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail while managing multiple, simultaneous projects in fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence stakeholders within a complex business environment.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with a proven track record of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.