Do you enjoy driving best practices, process improvements and innovative project management? Do you know how to analyze data and create sales projections and goals? We are searching for someone who is a data and sales driven individual ready to join a growing medical equipment company.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to provide sales support functions essential to sales efficiency and success. These include quantitative data analytics, project management, Salesforce administration, dashboarding and reporting, sales process optimization, and sales program implementation.
The Sales Operations Analyst will assist in building processes, analytics, and tools that maximize sales team productivity and drive operational efficiency. The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams, driving processes and procedures to support strategic sales initiatives. He/she will be responsible for developing, executing, and delivering data-driven insights to key stakeholders. He/she will maintain and monitor the database and CRM (Salesforce), pursuing the highest level of data integrity.
This role is a roll-up your sleeves, active involvement role, both strategic and tactile, with potential for career growth.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3- 5 years of related Sales Operations experience
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Expert level with Excel, Powerpoint, SQL queries and relational databases
- 3+ years' experience in data extraction and providing insights through reporting
- Has high degree of initiative to complete complex tasks
- Experience developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context
- Experience in project management and driving process improvements
- Experience modeling sales compensation plans
- Experience implementing training components
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supprt the development of sales operations strategy, understanding priorities and executing the plans
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and initiatives, driving them to completion with minimal guidance
- Sharp focus towards data accuracy, applicable cleansing techniques and reporting to drive quality and accuracy within the database while developing methods to acquire net new names
- Interpret and understand data and trends in order to make recommendations for process improvements
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide management with actionable insights for data-driven decision making
- Create and design process improvements that provide efficient and scaleable sales processes, reducing bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Develop and ensure accurate preparation of sales reports for leadership presentations
- Support the sales team with orders, planning and operational tasks
- Partner with Sales leadership to implement the company's sales vision, including processes, procedures and training
- Partner with IT teams to ensure most effective use of Salesforce and train sales representatives accordingly
- Provide Salesforce administration functions and training, reporting and maintenance