Less than 5 years
Posted 369 days ago
Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Client is looking for a contractor to assist in the integration efforts with another client group. This role will be focused on assisting the Compensation Team administer Variable Compensation/Commission to sales representatives in North America by Q22018.
This person's key accountabilities will be to around close out 2017 Commission payments and setting up 2018 with the end goal of successfully paying LSG reps on LPD products as well as assisting in providing LSG data to LPD so they can pay their sales reps as needed.
Specific duties include:
- Sales Operations Analyst focused on Compensation/Sales Data Mapping
- POC for manual mapping of account/product revenue to the selling teams.
- Assist in continuing the effort to document processes. Drive standardization and consistency for all regions.
- Management of all necessary workflows to address existing requirements, manage timelines, effectively communicate across all teams, and address opportunities for improvements.
- Create the necessary infrastructure and processes to manage testing/evaluation functions for quality assurance.
- Identify obstacles and challenges and drive for their resolution in a timely manner.
- Manual adjustments and revenue reconciliation.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Compensation and/or Sales Data Mapping strongly desired.
- Congo’s Data Cube experience desired.
- Effectiveness in this role will require a strong knowledge of Corporate Operations, Finance, Compensation, Commercial Sales Alignment, IT/CRM processes, etc.
- Strong understanding of Quote-to-Cash cycle and the role mapping plays.
- Ability to successfully influence, interact and manage internal and external partners/stakeholders.
- Ability to assess process deficiencies/single points of failure and recommend solutions.
- Candidate must be very organized including being able to to prioritize major vs. minor issues and how much time to allocate to issues based on potential risk and their overall impact on the business.
- Strong understanding of various selling channels and processes.
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Can disseminate information effectively and supply regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and maintain focus on the goals at hand.
- Maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or AA, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, or IT.
- 2-5 years of sales operations and financial analysis.