TheSales Operations Account Manager will support theSales team as the conduit between GLC’s departments: Operations, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, QA, andSalesas new customers are on-boarded and new processes are implemented to support long-term success.
- Coordinate with the Sales, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain, QA and Finance teams to ensure customer experience is of the highest quality.
- Coordinate the RFP process and responses on sourcing, pricing, negotiating strategy, product match/product formula, document requests and sampling.
- Support customer on-boarding/off-boarding processes and Master Data information maintenance.
- Facilitate in the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Run and evaluate BW reporting to help sales determine program trends, voids and suggestions.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to create and deliver effective sales presentations.
- Support key business opportunities by recommending solutions based on applicable data.
- Provide and maintain detailed customer status / project updates for specific account assignments.
- All GLC employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All GLC employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
- Otherresponsibilitiesas assigned by the Manager.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field or commensurate experience.
- 3 years of salesexperience in the Food Service industry or more.
- Understanding of private label dairy sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills to include market, trend and commodity conditions.
- Ability to make sound, independent decisions based on functional expertise and experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve in a fast passed environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Up to 50% oftravel.
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- In depth understanding of GLC product offerings, customer base and related issues.
- Work is performed in an office setting.
- Occasional exposure to industrial operations including: temperature extremes from approximately 35ºF to 100ºF; noise levels in excess of 85 dB; moisture and moving machinery.