This will be achieved by aligning to a messaging wireframe and pulling in key stakeholders from the product marketing, brand, BU SMEs and sales readiness. You will maintain, promote and track assets leveraging our best-in-class sales enablement platform as well as identify seller-sourced content and scale it across the enterprise all while applying governance and standardization for all sales assets.
- Provide guidance on standardized assets to support the field in understanding messaging delivery, buyer centric perspective, insights and proof points
- Create messaging assets that will be internal facing as a tool to help shape the way they communicate with the buying community
- Support campaigns, trigger events and product releases for sales level messaging, assets and guidance
- Work with Learning to help drive message adoption and training
- Work closely with Marketing, Content, Product Marketing, CI, Partner Leads and Sales to provide connective messaging to the field that is aligned to Top of the Funnel messaging
- Drive latest in messaging strategies, best practices and delivery methods to Sales
- Manage BU messaging expectations and facilitate process of message building through our relationship with CVI when appropriate
- Support of buyer facing assets for presentation purposes. Coordination will be with the BU Operations Team and Sales Enablement Leader to ensure consistency in message and branding
- Work with Design Agency for building internal sales assets and buyer facing presentations
- Trained on Sales Methodology
- Works closely with Sales Operations around the implementation, execution, and inspection of BU strategic initiatives, campaigns, product releases, rollouts, etc.
- Work within Seismic to drive reporting and metrics around buyer engagement and asset utilization
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Ops Leadership to design and implement the sales strategy to improve ASP, increase sales effectiveness through the utilization of insight selling, and meet/exceed sales plan.
- Collaborates with relevant roles to create and implement programs to improve ASP, breadth of participation and sales results.
- Collaborate with sales operations teams to identify and execute on key strategic productivity and development initiatives for the field.
- Evaluates key trends and best practices to drive continuous improvement and efficiencies across ADP when it comes to sales messaging and enablement
- Report market information regarding competitors, as well as sales inhibitors and field successes and best practices where appropriate.
- Monitor metrics and trends of internal channelpartnerships. Consult and supportchannel initiatives where appropriate.
- Work with a cross functional team within Sales Ops as well as Marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional communication skills
- Messaging and Design Skill a plus
- 3-5 years Sales or Sales Operations experience
- Understanding of Marketing and ability to work alongside the function
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Works well under pressure, has a high tolerance for stress & comfortable in change
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills
- Analytical thinker
- Outstanding organizational & time management skills for managing multiple, diverse & conflicting activities
Req Number: 163746