We are searching for candidates to fill sales, account management, and marketing roles.
- Previous account management, sales, and marketingexperiencerequired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce, or otherSales Software preferred.
- Excellent customer service with a can ? do attitude.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, high volume environment with superb phone skills.
- Perform constant communication between both existing and potential customers and accounts.
- Responsible for the management of sales and relationships to assigned customer and client accounts.
- Advising clients and customers on both short and long term growth strategies.
- Upselling existing customers and clients and keeping a high quality of work so client is retained.
Marketing & Sales
- Understanding the current industry environment and being able to adjust to market trends
- Creating cold and warm leads, creating advertisements to potential clients.
- Utilizing social media as a platform to market company to customers.
- Learn to build marketing through current relationships.
- Ability to source leads and make thorough and consistent follow ups on current and new leads.
- Ability to cold call potential new clients if needed.
- Seeing the deal through from acquiring the lead to closing the sale and creating a new account.
- Responsible for briefing the account manager on everything pertaining to the client and the deal, once the deal has closed.
Customer & Client Service
- Current client relationships are the most important, always providing the best customer service to them to see that all needs are met in order to retain.
- Outgoing, warm individuals who are not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to potential and future clients.
Bachelors degree in Business, Sales, Sales Management or Marketing preferred.
Job Type: Full-time