$100K — $150K *
Directly manage sales and business development activities, to achieve sales and profitability goals for the division. Conduct primary customer interface to maximize sales revenues. Identify opportunities to reach new markets.
• Establish sales goals for team. Develop and monitor sales incentive programs and evaluate results.
• Evaluate markets/territories for account coverage.
• Responsible for new business development activities in assigned territory, market, or account.
• Maintain close surveillance over team activities to ensure the department meets or exceeds sales, profit, and support goals.
• Provide assistance and direction on sales and service issues, and keep appropriate staff informed of issues or concerns.
• Execute budgets, strategic plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
• Maintain contact with key customers to assist with sales activities. Promote and maintain the highest possible customer relationship and satisfaction.
• Manage contractual requirements with customers.
• Keep internal teams informed of competitive information gained regarding pricing, products, or general issues in the market.
• Coordinate the rollout of new programs, messages, campaigns, and/or offerings.
• Identify new product and product enhancement opportunities.
• Prepare account analysis and/or sales reports as needed.
• Identify and contribute to new product and product enhancement opportunities.
• Coordinate and communicate matters of mutual concern with internal and external teams.
• Develop and execute budgets, strategic plans, policies, procedures, and initiatives.
• Identify and solicit customers that fit the division strategic plan. Promote and maintain the highest possible customer relationship and satisfaction.
• Oversee and ensure various programs essential to sales are established and maintained to division standards.
• Participate in industry events such as trade shows, conferences, and other travel as required.
• Work with internal teams to establish and maintain product pricing.
• Assist with the evaluation of potential acquisitions or partnerships.
• Assure staffing requirements are met.
• Administer annual team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships that establish trust and create value.
• Sharp perception of verbal and non-verbal communication skills, providing enhancement of sales abilities.
• Ability to communicate in clear and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
• High level of competitiveness.
• Negotiation skills.
• Sharp professional presentation skills.
• Ability to consider the client, competitors, and Raven to evaluate opportunities.
• Ability to create value propositions to address the client’s needs, both known and unknown.
• Possess the ability to see and work steps ahead of the competition.
• Strategic, agile, articulate and fast-thinking.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Capacity to be flexible and multitask.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Capability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
• Ability to motivate team members.
• Travel up to 50% of time.
• Annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check required. Refer to Raven Vehicle Operations Policy CS-13 for guidelines.
Valid through: 11/2/2020