As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Who is our ideal candidate?
-Are you ready for an exciting sales career with one of the world’s largest and fastest growing financial services companies
Do you have an uncanny ability to identify potential new ways to build business and respond quickly to sales opportunities?
-Do you have experience in the retirement services qualified plan market?
-Do you have wholesaling experience in the retirement plans and financial services industry
-Do you have internal wholesaling desk management experience?
-Do you have the passion to succeed?
If this sounds like you, then you could be our ideal candidate!
Head of Internal Wholesaling Team, Intermediary Markets requirements:
-FINRA series 6 or7
-FINRA series 26
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
-5+ year’s of related work experience and management experience
-Direct sales activity for an internal wholesaling team
-Work closely with field staff and manage inside sales staff to increase sales, develop and maintain relationships
-Develop and execute sales plans
-Recommend sales support initiatives to support and maximize sales efforts
-Assist in product development and launch of new products
-Conduct sales promotions and training
-Responsible for sales reporting, statistics and sales metrics management
What’s in if for you?
An opportunity to turn your industry knowledge and “can do” attitude into an exciting career with one of the world’s largest and fastest growing financial services companies
A competitive compensation plan that includes salary and bonus to reward your efforts
A comprehensive benefits package that includes both 401k and pension retirement plans
A corporate culture that values your input, provides development opportunities and offers a variety of career paths
A highly visible sales management position with a Top 5 401(k) Retirement Services provider
Proven career path from successful inside sales management to outside Retirement Wholesaling
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.