Regional Sales Manager - Hunts for new business opportunities in the West Coast regions of the United States. Develop key accounts by cultivating long term profitable relationships. Organize and motivate JBT resources to manage customer relationship in a positive manner. Sell and/or lease JBT Liquid Foods technology equipment and services, which shall include A&B equipment and systems, Fruit & Juice Solutions, HPP Avure, and Fresh Produce Technologies.
This position earns a competitive base salary plus commission on sales! Other benefits include a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone.
- Hunt for new business opportunities in the West Coast regions of the United States
- Develop and manage annual Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts and communicate updates and year-end results to management team.
- Effectively determine and meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate customer seminars and other training presentations.
- Ensure customer payments are made in a timely manner.
- Create and submit product sales forecast to U.S. Sales Service Manager.
- Coordinate with engineering efforts to support product line certifications, customer needs and cost reductions.
- Acquire Master Agreements, Conditional Sales Contracts, Purchase Orders, and payments as defined by the credit department.
- Gather relevant industry information and distribute to customers.
- Prepare and present appropriate customer proposals and other JBT presentations.
Core Values and Position Success Factors:
- Self Motivation
- Holding Others Accountable
- Personal Accountability
- Problem Solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results Oriented
- Team Skills
- Strategic Perspective
- Committed to Quality
- Detail Oriented
- Mandatory: BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Technical, or Business, or at least 5 years of experience in the food industry
- Preferred: MBA
Skills and Experience:
- Mandatory: Speak/write English, Computer Literate, Driver's License, Demonstrated mechanical aptitude or hands-on experience working in a manufacturing or food processing plant
- Preferred: Two or more years of technical background, extensive industry connections, Spanish/Portuguese fluency
- May be required to travel for extended periods of time.