Sales Manager - Water - Well - Piping
8 - 10 years experience •
Reporting to the VP of Sales for our Water Well division, The Sales Manager for Water Well will drive sales and provide leadership to the outside Sales Team. Working with the CEO and BOD for the company they will be involved in Strategy, Budget and creating solutions for growing the division.
Duties & Responsibilities?Sales
- Help to develop, communicate and implement US and international business unit strategic objectives.
- Oversee key customer management and market expansion.
- Direct new product development and application activities.
- Develop division forecasting and sales plans. Provide support and monitor accountability of sales plans to the sales team members.
- Oversee all Water Well sales and activities across North America.
- Business development within the North America region.
- Coordinate projects with Inside Sales, Customer Service and Engineering.
- Secures company resources that enable teams to achieve team and company objectives. Provide coaching, training and development opportunities to team members.
- Oversee Water Well outside sales and objectives.
- Perform various other duties as assigned by VP.
- A minimum of 7years sales and business development experience in the Water Well Industry.
- 5years of sales management personnel experience.
- Ability to travel50% of the time.
- Bachelor?s degree in mechanicalengineering, Geology or a related technical degree is required. Master?s degree is a plus.
- Ability to lead and motivate a diverse work group.
- Computer skills and proficient in excel, word and outlook.
- Possesses above average verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professionalism and ethical behavior.
- Proven skills as a Supervisor of people that leads with integrity and honesty.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- A strong business acumen that includes an understanding of the full sales cycle and how it ties to operations and other departments.