- Lead a team of sales professionals, and ensure alignment with all Veritiv values and initiatives.
- Drive results through lean selling, strong coaching, and positioning sales team for success.
- Develop a team that focuses on maximizing each customer's potential.
- Continuously improve the quality of the sales force by finding and developing superior sales talent.
- Collaborate with colleagues sharing and developing best practices.
- Role requires skilled collaboration to ensure strong working relationships.
- Drive for results and continuous improvement.
- Work with our customers to sell the Veritiv bundle.
- Willing to actively participate in assignments outside core responsibilities and growth with organization.
- Travel required primarily by car and occasionally by air.
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's College degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Ideally five year's successful sales leadership.
- Facility Solutions, Packaging, industry related experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Good interpersonal and conflict management skills are essential.
- Proven managerial courage and change management.
- Strong computer skills to include SalesForce (or similar CRM), Microsoft Office Suite desired.
- Must have strong leadership and management skills.