The Sales Manager:
Facilitates all client activity during the various business and project development phases of an opportunity through order entry. Identifies value drivers at each stage of acquisition cycle, client project evaluators, influencers and decision-makers in customer organization. Develops long term and deep relationship at new and existing customers within assigned geography. Acts as the client, project or market champion within Siemens. Executes Siemens Oil & Gas Strategies by working closely with other business units active in the region
- Five (5)+ years’ experience in equipment or service sales organization with a signifincat focus on upstream onshore exploration and production markets.
- Existing network of relevant contacts and relationships within region required
- Understanding of turbomachinery, prime movers and compression equipment a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or other technical discipline preferred however will consider relevant industry experience
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a driver for results with a proven track record of goal attainment and demonstrated ability to work with limited daily supervision
- Confident and professional communication style and presentations skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Must possess capability or experience to be successful in a matrix-based organization building productive relationships with peers, superiors and others where formal reporting relationships do not exist.
- Ability to travel as required within assigned geography. Occasional national and international travel
- Provide leadership and focus for achieving sales growth within the region with assigned and new accounts in line with governance framework.
- Proactively develop sales opportunities and regional marketing and sales plans.
- Initiates the order pursuit process and strategy development supporting defined quality gates and processes.
- Create, maintain required information in CRM tool in a punctual and accurate manner
- Supports market work stream leads in preparation of opportunity proposals, sales strategies and value propositions
- Ensures technical and commercial proposal meet client datelines and other requirements.
- Prepares a quantified value proposition and presents it to the key stakeholders internally and externally
- Monitors and communicates market activity and trends and order entry forecasts for multiple fiscal periods.
- Establishes and maintains preferred provider relationship with the key decision-makers and influencers within client organizations.
- Conducts business affairs with the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and safety and in accordance with Company’s Code of Conduct and other policies
Requisition Number: 222586