Travelzoo is a global media commerce company. With 25 offices and more than 28 million members in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America, we publish outstanding deals from over 2,000 travel, entertainment and local companies. A career at Travelzoo is more than a job -- it's a calling. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
The Sales Manager will position Travelzoo's products as a viable source to leading travel companies across the country. The individual will determine a sales strategy; prepare proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts. He/she will continue to build and maintain relationships, understand the client's business and objectives to execute against. The position works collaboratively with clients and internal teams.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop successful advertising partnerships with major tourism boards, airlines and some cruise companies.
• Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo's 28 million members worldwide to source the very best travel deals.
• Sell Travelzoo media. Prepare pre and post campaign.
• Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals, through account development and new business.
• Work with colleagues globally to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best content is secured.
• Minimum of 10 years solid experience with leading travel and/ or media companies in direct sales.
• A proven ability to plan, develop, and execute online sales strategies; meet quarterly goals.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to achieve results while working independently.
• Travel industry knowledge a plus.
• Ability to travel on company business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company.
• Bachelor's degree minimum.