As a Sales Manager, you have the opportunity to grow and develop a unit of advisors recruited by the firm. If you have done any joint work or mentored one or more advisors, or have experience in sales management, we have an opportunity for you!
To qualify for a leadership role within our firm, you need to have at least 5 years of experience as a Financial Advisor or Sales Manager with a proven track record of success in financial services with your Series 7 & 66 or equivalent.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Recruiting Team in the interview and selection process of new advisors.
- Manages all aspects of advisor growth.
- Facilitate classroom training focusing primarily on client-facing skills.
- Conduct joint field work to assist in the development of new advisors during their first 12+ months.
- Provide ongoing motivation for advisors to reach objectives.
- Be a strong role model and sincerely coach others to success.
- Communicate regularly with management team on advisor development.
- Participate in Leadership Development Program.
- Build markets and promote brand awareness.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with an excellent compensation and benefits package, including the following:
- Growth bonuses, and other income potential
- Available Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Available Life and disability income insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Extensive Leadership Development Program (for all levels of experience)
- Opportunities for Managing Director positions
- Energetic, stimulating environment
- Computer, software, technology support
- Marketing resources and support
- Turn-key educational seminar program
- Robust client relationship management system
- Domestic and international recognition conferences
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Financial Advisor or Sales Manager.
- Strong knowledge of financial products, including risk based products, investment products and financial planning.
- Ethical with strong personal financials and clean compliance record.
- Self-confident and engaging personality.
- FINRASeries 7 & 66 or equivalents.
- NJ state insurance license.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.