Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Manages various sales teams such as outsides sales, inside sales,channel sales or third party salesresponsible for market penetration throughcampaigns that deliver incremental revenue from new and/or existing clients. Defines and communicates the sales process and the sales effectivenessdrivers. Leads and fostersco-operation and collaboration withother functions within the business to maximize efficiency to provide an integrated response to clients' needs. May beresponsible forcontractrenewal activities for existing clients.
What Part Will You Play?
- Leads an assigned sales team tasked with meeting and/or exceeding the annual net revenue and profitability objectives of the company.
- Develops, initiates and executes sales plans designed to penetrate assigned or designated targeted markets, vertical industries, and/or referral partners. Identifies, develops and meets strategic goals for each assigned referral relationship to ensure budgeted referral partner sales growth objectives are achieved.
- Works collaboratively with all sales and support channels to ensure a positive client on-boarding and activation experience through the delivery of unparalleled service and an amazing customer experience during the business development process.
- Works collaboratively with sales leadership, product development and client support to ensure early adoption of all assigned company initiatives.
- Provides input to sales leadership regarding business intelligence, departmental effectiveness, process improvements and growth opportunities.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: related field of study from an accredited university is preferred. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Typically a minimum of 6 years
- related professional experience and prefer a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a supervisory position.
- None Identified