Generates revenue through sales to new software partners within a geographic area or vertical market. Collects information to better understand business issues, problems, and opportunities and to identify sales prospects. Prepares quantitative, qualitative, and financial data for use in pricing and sales presentations. Ensures sales plans and key account strategies are implemented and sales/financial goals are obtained.
Summary of This Role
This role will focus on selling ProPay’s ProFac service offering to software providers, platforms and marketplaces needing payment facilitator capabilities to include payment processing and the payout platforms. Responsible for generating revenue through sales to new partners within a geographic area or market. Collects information to better understand business issues, problems, and opportunities and to identify sales prospects. Prepares quantitative, qualitative, and financial data for use in pricing and sales presentations. Ensures sales plans and key account strategies are implemented and sales/financial goals are obtained.
What Part Will You Play?
- With some support from internal resources and leadership, researches target verticals and develops pipeline in the assigned territory, assigned portfolio or with assigned market new sales. Identifies business opportunities, conducts cold calls and determines which relationships to nurture.
- With some support from internal resources or leadership on the more complex or mega sales, nurtures old and new relationships, executes and creates the cold call plan, and establishes the relationship plan for new business. Has an understanding of the territory, needs of platforms and marketplaces, conducts sufficient research and determines appropriate timing and contact for prospects.
- Creates, maintains and sustains Strategic Sales Plan (SSP) for identified top prospects in assigned area or accounts. Is responsible for closing the sale. Needs more guidance for complex deals and with identifying internal resources for assistance with SSP.
- Working with the sales engineering team, creates the solution design plan. Sizes the work needed for the conversion or implementation and helps client understand the work effort for the transition to ProPay. Assesses the customer's business and reviews solution design options with the client, considering the client's vision, goal, objectives, pain points and target state and makes recommendations for the delivery option. Seeks some guidance with internal resources for the managing of large and mega prospects and would require no support for small prospects, such as small credit unions or small banks.
- Requiring some guidance from internal resources, creates and modifies the sales project plan with the intent to close the sale. Conducts stage assessments from time to time. Identifies and orchestrates the correct internal resources, such as within pricing, IT, implementation, etc. to meet with the client at the appropriate time based on the objectives of the client. Conducts ongoing communication with various internal groups.
- Understands the dynamics of the industry, is knowledgeable regarding key trends in the market and discusses with clients regarding current products and developing products, including mobile app developments, chip cards, etc. With assistance, conducts consultative thought leadership with prospects and helps client with possible solution design.
- Independently, negotiates master agreements and service level agreements for small prospects, such as small community banks or small credit unions. At larger deals, will require approval, consulting, and support with the negotiation.
- Manages the sales presentation and sales process, including identifying the objectives of the meeting, setting the agenda, and following-up on action items as needed. May need periodic direction from internal resources with creating the presentation and with the meeting organization.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Typical fields include Communication, English, IT, or Engineering; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 8Years Relevant Exp
- Experience solution selling to mid-large sized technology companies
- Experience in credit card processing is a plus