Industry: Food & Beverages•
5 - 7 years
Posted 127 days ago
The Sales Manager is accountable for increasing sales/profitability through effective management of the sales organization, supervisor of sales staff, development of sales goals, and coordination with advertising management. In larger distributorships, there may be more than one sales manager.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Required Skills and Experience:
• College Degree or equivalent experience
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law
• 5+ years of related sales experience, including 3+ years of management experience.
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and remain organized
• Available to work holidays and weekends as business dictates
• Ability to create and present Communications
• Able to lift cases and kegs repetitively (minimum of 25 pounds each)
• Depending on location, may be required to use personal vehicle to conduct business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• College degree
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Supervise assigned staff to include: Interview, hire, train, coach, counsel, transfer, promote and when necessary discipline terminate.
• Create and implement effective incentive plans.
• Ride with sales and management team as needed and complete evaluations.
• Manage and adjust route assignments as needed.
• Handle customer complaints in a timely courteous manner.
• Communicate all company and department related issues as required.
• Ensure company sales and distribution goals are met.
• Develop strong relationships with key retailers and suppliers.
• Manage POS execution at retail.
• Develop and submit daily, weekly, and monthly sales plan.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.