Welcome pageReturning Candidate?Log back in!
Sales Manager (Buffalo, NY)
JobLocations US-NY-Buffalo CategorySales Job ID2017-1057
A successful Inside Sales Manager is a jack-of-all-trades. A leader, a mentor, a strategist, and a trainer. A Strategic Inside Sales manager takes ownership of the performance and actions of his/her sales team. Their day includes one on one coaching sessions with each member of the team. This is an important activity that helps drive results and ensures that clients are being handled with empathy and care in a compliant manner.
The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills and apply a data-driven approach to sales management. This person will facilitate the sales process with acute knowledge of our product and the broader financial services category. A Strategic Manager will drive a diverse group of Inside Sales Consultants toward success and consistently coach and mentor his/her team to achieve the aggressive sales goals of a high-growth company. Through education, innovation, empathy and teamwork, you will help consumers achieve financial peace of mind while representing the Strategic brand with the highest integrity.
- Work hard and have fun.
- Develop and coach a team of sales consultants to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Monitor and report on team productivity including key performance indicators.
- Exceed dynamic monthly and quarterly team and company targets.
- Support sales consultants and management teams by leveraging Inside Sales and sales operations resources.
- Optimize your team’s daily activity to maximize effective on-phone time, inclusive of pre-call planning and activity metric adherence.
- Push innovation and disruption of processes and procedures through technology enhancements and continuously improve workflow.
- Shepard individual development and maximize efficiency within the team.
- Provide evaluation, identify areas of improvement, and distribute active feedback to team to ensure transparency of expectations and performance management
- Excel at identifying present issues within the business, forecast potential short/medium term concerns, and provide solutions.
A Strategic Manager is self-motivated & passionate and has the ability to work effectively and thrives off our rapid and ever-changing sales environment. You have a proactive, never-fail, positive attitude and most importantly, love to work when in a competitive environment where people genuinely like each other and have fun together
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within a progressive sales environment with strong emphasis on time and sales pipeline management
- 2+ years’ experience managing an inside-sales team
- Proven record of building, maintaining, and expanding a diverse and cross-cultural team
- Results-oriented attitude driven by exceeding targets
- Ability to develop and motivate talent with a focus on delivering the best customer experience
- Proven record of driving highly qualified conversions and tackle customer escalations
- Strong communication and relationship management skillset
- Ability to develop system and processes to scale; leading with a clear vision on sales strategies
- Analytical, passionate and a self-motivated, fundamental problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with CRM systems, specifically Salesforce.com or Velocify
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeedApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS