We are currently seeking a Sales Manager for the Beverage Unit who will be responsible for the selling into multiple layers of the value chain with a focus on the Southwest territory.
As part of the Beverage Unit Commercial team, this individual will be responsible for working directly with customers to manage and develop a sales pipeline, as well as provide technical sales expertise with other sales professionals across the organization. The successful candidate is a self-motivated and business-focused team player with demonstrated ability to grow market share with existing customers as well as secure new customers.
Who are we?
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry. We are an end to end, total/turn-key/go-to-market solution provider from graphics design, bottle design, to merchandising solutions:
Corporate Website: http://cccllc.com/ Design Center: http://cccllc.com/design-center/
What do we Stand for?
On a Daily Basis, We Exemplify Our Guiding Principles
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people.
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seek Fulfillment in Your work
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.
- Fill, manage and close business in the sales pipeline.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals at multiple levels within major clients.
- Develop annual sales forecast and provide quarterly updates.
- Meet annual sales and profitability goals, while delivering robust year over year growth.
- Work effectively across the organization to ensure that customers’ expectations are met.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with our guiding principles.
- Travel up to 60% to visit accounts and prospects accordingly.
- Minimum 8 years of sales experience with a proven track record in a complex sales environment.
- Experience in plastics (blow molding, injection molding and thermoforming) preferred but not required.
- Consumer Packaging experiencedesired but not required.
- Comfortable in complex sales environment; variable pricing environment experience and contract acumen required.
- Effective economic thinking skills with ability to apply concepts such as opportunity cost, competitive advantage, comparative advantage, switching cost and next best alternative.
- Ability to create key account plans and execute against them.
- Competitive mentality – must enjoy the thrill of pursuing business and closing new accounts.
- Strong communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently, energetic self-starter with strong work ethic.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID 2018-6609