Do you enjoy the thrill of sales? Are you looking to take the next step in your career? If so keep reading!
What You?ll Do:
- Lead and inspire the Insides Sales team toward effective goal and quota attainment
- Maximize sales teams? effort by coaching, training, and managing each team member to their fullest potential
- Provide support and direction for team?s sales efforts with strategizing in their region and closing deals on target
- Work with the sales leadership team to create strategies and processes for driving new business
- Support and educate team on specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Strive to exceed sales quota on a monthly basis through consistent pipeline review and analysis
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degreepreferred
- 2-3years of sales experience and 1+ years of sales leadership or management experience, preferably in a software environment
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills ? creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales efforts
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
Why We?re Awesome:
Fun Fact: The sales team takes their ping pong playing very seriously!
At Social Solutions, we?re mission focused and results oriented! We?re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions? software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You?ll Get:
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That?s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.