This position reports to the District General Manager and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the building solutions and service business within the South District geography. As a Service Sales Leader, you will be challenged to use solid business development judgment and leadership skills to lead an account management sales team to achieve the financial / non-financial goals through the implementation of sales strategies and processes. You will utilize your experience in the Building Solutions industry to direct, coach, lead and mentor a sales force that provides high quality service and solutions including Building Automation, Fire, Security and HVAC systems.
- As part of the District Leadership Team, you will provide strategic sales growth direction to drive sales, geographic expansion and increase market share in all assigned District locations through your involvement on Impact Reviews, Account Plans and key customer meetings.
- Direct leadership of district account management sales professionals including hiring, coaching, developing, goal setting, providing feedback and assessing performance.
- Work withSales Leader peers to support the Competitive Construction and Strategic Initiatives lines of business.
- Responsible for development and execution of sales strategies to meet annual orders goal.
- Be willing to travel as necessary throughout the District - up to 40% (some overnight travel).
YOU MUST HAVE
- 5years of experiencewith HVAC, DDC, Fire, or Security Building Controls business to business development experience or experience in a similar industry; medical, software, construction.
- 5years of leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent organization & project management skills
- Successful experience leading a geographically dispersed sales team.
- Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets.
- Solid understanding of P&L and ability to build business case for sales growth investments.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth.
- Understands how to build sales strategies from market data across multiple geographies/industries and uses common sense approach to execution.
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize and inspire others.