Job ID: PAL001843
- Manage and drive sales efforts for Regional Semi Accounts in North America.
- Develop and maintain a business plan to be presented to Corporate Management and included in the MEG global plan.
- Communicate customer needs with marketing team to assist in development of next generation products. Participate on Accolade teams as needed to assure the projects are moving at a pace which meets customer expectations.
- Manage and drive Opportunity funnel to increase share, provide visibility and assure coverage of financial goals.
- Manage 2 direct headcount as well as distributor relationships and activities. Assure distributor sales people are active in your accounts, are trained properly, are following Pall Corporation policies and are maintaining inventory to meet your customer needs. Provide accurate sales forecasts to management to allow for financialreporting and resource planning. Meet stated sales goals regularly, as well as corporate targets for price increases and contribution margin.
- Provide training and career guidance to direct reports. Assure direct reports are properly trained and aware of Pall policies, and that these policies are followed.
- Driving sales Opportunities in Field (50%)
- Forecasting / Reporting (10%)
- Business Planning(15%)Managing direct reports (Performance reviews, planning, training, etc) (10%)
- Working with Cross functional teams (10%)Training (5%)
- BS in Engineering Discipline
- 5+ years semiconductorexperience
- 5+ years Sales Management experience
- Ability to travel50%
- Strong leadership and ability to motivate and drive both direct and indirect associates
- Business Planning
- Excellent communication
- Forecasting: Requires proficiency with SAP, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures. (Mandatory- Do not Remove)