We are looking for a sales leader to motivate, train and lead a sales team to perform at a high level. We seek a manager to oversee the sales team of a high producing, in-home sales team.
- Develops sales and marketing plans by preparing objectives, strategies, and profit and loss projections
- Meeting or exceeding monthly performance targets and goals as determined by GM ? including working with multiple departments to ensure targets are being met.
- Driving revenue and conversion for the division.
- Hiring, educating, stimulating, and guiding each Advisor to meet or exceed goals.
- Acting as a technical trainer and resource to the Sales Advisor team through sales methodology and skills training, product training, ?role play? training, observation, and coaching.
- Leading weekly sales meetings to discuss strategy, competitive differentiation, selling skills, etc.
- Evaluates competitors? services, determining market share and market trends and informs others by maintaining and distributing competitive comparisons and evaluations.
- Monitors and tracks salesstatistics and performance.
- Develops and implements sales process improvement initiatives.
- Meeting with Sales Management team weekly to present accurate reports.
- Building, maintaining and controlling a sales and personal development training library.
- Assist in closing sales where necessary.
- 5 years of in-home sales management experience is required.
- Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven environment.
- Highly structured thinker who can frame a problem holistically, break the problem down into mutually exclusive and completely exhaustive subcomponents, articulate what needs to be done for each subcomponent, and then actually pursue what needs to be done to completion.
- Expertise in both formal training and individual coaching of sales professionals, with a particular emphasis on ?role play? training and 1:1 observation & coaching.
- Highly organized planner who can manage multiple initiatives at once, proactively prioritize the most important initiatives based on future company needs.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications are required.
- Must have a strong work ethic; be self-disciplined, with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills are required.