San Jose, CA
Are you a technical hands-on sales professional from an imaging and industrial vision equipment background? If you are looking for your next big career opportunity, look no further.
Our client is an imaging specialist that works at the cutting edge of digital imagery across a variety of industry sectors. They are now seeking a Sales Manager to join their team in San Jose.
With a strong set of values and a solid grounding in innovation and progressive technology, our client is humble, honest, forward thinking, quality focused, believes in strong relationships, and above all are good business people. If you want to be part of this outstanding organization, apply today.
As a Sales Manager, you will create and grow business opportunities for our client?s camera and image solutions. Your role will have three main areas of responsibility; sales quota achievement, key account management and the preparation and review of project proposals including quotes.
Primarily taking part in project concept work and sales development, you will work across industrial machine vision, homeland security and defense and intelligent transportation systems sectors to highlight and close business.
You will join the Americas Sales Department which consists of Key Account and Area Sales Managers, a Channel Manager, technical support and sales admin personnel.
Interested? If so, you will need:
- At least five years? sales experience
- Strong technical and commercial selling skills with an interest in imaging or industrial vision equipment and a history of achieving commercial success
- A solid track record in machine vision and/or general imaging
- Experience from either video cameras or complementary products, such as frame grabber or machine vision software
- A solid commitment to customer service
- Extensive and intimate knowledge of automated machine vision and automated manufacturing systems
- A broad range of experience in variety of industries and manufacturing environments
- Knowledge and experience of developing machine vision applications
- A Bachelor of Science degree or related industry experience
Self-motivated and hands-on, as a Sales Manager, you?ll also need exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and well-developed relationship building abilities.
To apply for the role of Sales Manager, pleaseapply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Sales Manager, Technical Sales Rep, Industrial Vision Sales Rep, Machine Image Sales Rep, Technical Sales Representative, Machine Vision Sales Rep, Business Development Rep, Sales Engineer.