1) Summary of Job Purpose:
- - Drive customer-focused Sales & Marketing efforts on assigned territory.
- - Lead SEDUSA commercial interaction and negotiation with customers in line with strategic and financial goals set by the corporation.
2) Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Reporting to the VP Sales & Marketing, the Sales Manager serves as the strategic contact with the customers and is responsible for their overall satisfaction.
- - Accountable for development and execution of sales plans that support company growth and profitability objectives.
- - Conduct research and market analysis, identify new business opportunities.
- - Responsible for pricing strategies in coordination with the VP Sales & Marketing to achieve maximum margin, growth and financial targets.
- - Responsible for proper negotiations of contracts.
- - Accountable for customer proposals.
- - Cooperates with business management, program management and sales support functions in meeting customer and sales objectives.
- - Ensure internal communication/cooperation is achieved.
- - Provides input to the development of new product or service strategies to meet customer requirements.
- - Frequent travel within the Americas; periodic travel to France.
- - Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to the reputation and/or competitive posture of the corporation. Errors may lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to create totally new approaches.
- - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
3) Required Competencies:
Education / Experience:
- - Bachelor's Degree in related major or more than 10 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - Preferred but not required, experience working with and/or for a foreign held company.
- - French language skills a plus.
- - Strong commercial skills including: selling process, pricing, costing, terms and conditions, sales strategy development/execution, negotiation and sales proposal.
- - Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- - Strong oral and written communication skills.
- - Effective relationship management.
- - Ability to resolve customer issues.
- - Ability to work independently as an entrepreneur, self-motivated.
Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of aeronautic market
Identify and assess new business opportunities
Build sustainable business relationships
Key Account Management
Value-based proposition (benefits vs. attribute)
Strategic and Operational Marketing
Leadership skills / Management skills / Personal skills
Communication skills / Negotiation skills
Cross Cultural Awareness
4) Physical Requirements :
- - While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- - The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- - The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- - May be required to travel to the customer's base or any other location relevant to the correct execution of the contract and company's commitment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.