The Company - Tank Stream Design, LLC
Originating on Australia's Gold Coast, our US based company designs and develops unique beach-oriented lifestyle brands. Our resort clothing brand for children and our fashion accessories/headwear brands, are both market leaders. While maintaining a relatively low profile, both classifications occupy a significant premium Australian and International retail space. From humble beginnings, we have experienced continuous growth and we now wholesale our products all over Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and coastal regions of the USA. We have established an excellent reputation for innovation and quality products.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a North American Sales Manager - Resort to join our team located in Orange County, CA. Reporting to the International Sales Manager you will be a highly motivated and results driven to further grow our brands within the Nth American market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with Strategic Partners including understanding their strategy, key decision-makers, organizational structure, road maps and go-to-market focus
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats
- Maintain a pipeline of new partnership opportunities designed to drive and exceed revenue margin targets
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close and manage strategic partnerships
- Work with corporate management, design, marketing, and the entire sales team to evaluate, explore and execute partnership opportunities
- Maintain active relationships with key partners reinforcing our leadership position in the market, proactively addressing business issues and identifying ways to maximize value for both parties.
- Drive post-close engagement plans for success
- Expand relationships with existing partners by uncovering expansion opportunities, developing and driving go-to-market strategies
- Demonstrated success in sales that resulted in revenue growth via partnerships
- Ownership and management of a metric driven goal and team
- Role model our values and employ a Customer 1st and Team 1st culture; embedding strategies; inspiring by example, investing in self-development and professional growth and bringing to life our purpose of "We've got you covered" business partnership.
- You plan for the future of your business by strengthening the Tank Stream brands and relationships with key stakeholders; implementing and driving the North American Resort Business plan; developing talent; and managing budgets driving gross margin and profit.
- You coach and develop your people by building a high-performance culture and capability; driving team engagement; providing a safe work environment and coaching for success.
- You are curious and drive innovation by driving customer-centric outcomes; developing a culture of continuous improvement and innovation in your business; influencing internally for success against sales budget.
- You inspire a passion for winning by ensuring we are a chosen partner of choice; being a passionate community ambassador and advocate; and recognise and share achievements and ideas.
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data-driven, but also a creative problem solver and innovator
- You develop and execute account management strategies that align with our company's strategy for growth and creates sustainable efforts towards the framework for the business.
- Directly supervise employees based on business needs.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 10+ years of related direct sales and business development and management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience in managing/developing people
- Proven track record of achieving business success
- Effective solution seller (Value selling) with demonstrated track record and high close ratio
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable executive presence ? board room quality - able to represent the company to senior managers externally and internally
- Retail sales background preferred
- Computer skills required: CRM software & Microsoft Office Suite (high level of excel required)
- Strong computer and internet research skills as well as extensive software skills with spreadsheets and word-processing.
- Proven ability to meet sales and business development goals
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Can effectively communicate with people at all levels of the organization and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Above all you must have a can-do positive attitude.