Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the market leader disrupting the network automation space. Its ground-breaking automation platform leverages the power of dynamic maps to provide CIO's and network teams with end-to-end network visibility while enabling adaptive automation across the organization’s physical, virtual and software-defined networks. Today, over 1,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
GROW WITH US!
Leads a team of Renewal/Advanced Services Reps and manages to performance goals. This role will report to SVP Sales and will be responsible for achieving quarterly targets in terms of renewal rates and service sales quota. Goal is to increase on-time renewal rate and grow sales of Advanced Service to existing customers.
- Build team and establish targets and territories, improve internal processes and systems to achieve operational performance that meets or exceeds goals.
- Establish, document, and implement reproducible sales cycles for: Advanced Services, Renewal sales
- Establish procedures and metrics related to:
- “Touch” cycle of account management
- Identification of Advanced Services Upsell Opportunities
- Identification of Accounts at risk for non-renewal
- Identification and documentation of customer use cases
- Coordination with NetBrain Support and Customer Success teams
- Establish and measure group goals and team performance against targets
- Mentors Renewal/Advanced Services Account Managers
- Manage and forecast the renewal pipeline in salesforce.com
• 3+ years of quota carrying experience managing a Renewals team or Software/Services Sales team
• Proven success selling Enterprise software renewal or software services
• IT industry experience
• Strong knowledge of developing reproducible sales processes
• Proven discovery, negotiation and closing skills
• Proven coaching skills
• Experience managing a sales team’s pipeline
• Experience with use of Enterprise CRM tools (Siebel, Salesforce, Oracle)