The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for leading sales activities, driving sales results, and managing and motivating the sales staff.
* Managing and overseeing 6-10 communities throughout the greater Indianapolis area as well as 2 Sales Representatives per community.
* Achieve daily numbers: authorizations, starts, closes, sales
* Visit every community in assigned region monthly.
* Review business plan against actual (backlog, closings, sales).
* Evaluate even flow efforts in authorizations, starts, closes, and sales.
* Review staffing in assigned region.
* Review pricing, inventory, backlog and sales for each community with Director of Sales on weekly basis.
* Track Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) by Sales Representative, community and region.
* Review scorecards for Sales Representatives and region.
* Visit the competition.
* Work with Director of Sales to review goals for each community.
* Create sales contests to stimulate sales team.
* Complete quarterly staffing assessment and monitor retention and turnover rate of sales team.
* Complete Performance review and outline a career path for every Sales Representative.
* Ideal candidates will be highly motivated with a bachelor's degree and proven success in a high volume sales management capacity.
* Five years business experience and a minimum of three years proven success in managing, training and motivating top sales representatives is required.
* Professional background as a sales manager in residential real estate and/or production homebuilder developed communities is strongly preferred.
* Ideal candidate will have experience in managing the sales of 400+ units a year.
* A valid State Real Estate license (Broker's licensure a plus) and superior organizational, interpersonal and communications skills are essential.
* Must bring a flexible and "can do" attitude to the job. If you are willing to put forth the effort, including occasional weekend hours, the personal and financial rewards are limitless!