You’ll be responsible for reporting on detailed pipeline numbers, as well as forecasting accurately and tracking metrics such as close rates, rep efficiency, etc. You’re able to juggle multiple priorities, manage change and operate in “the grey,” as well as ensure your team is meeting their targets and that they are continually growing as professional salespeople.
Redgate places a heavy emphasis on maintaining our unique company culture and values, so you’ll need to act in the best interests of the organization, as well as create and foster an environment of resiliency, energy, continuous improvement and innovation across your team of sales professionals.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!To apply, simply upload your résumé and cover letter or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s next Sales Manager?
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a software sales manager
- Personal level salesexperience, including traditional inside sales and outbound prospecting
- Experience in building and closing six-figure opportunities
- Passionate people manager
- Experience in creating and developing the culture and environment necessary for a high performing team and individuals to flourish
- Extremely detail-oriented with a thorough understanding of sales metrics
- Excellent communication and cross company collaboration skills to build strong relationships
- Ability to foster innovation and creativity and experience in managing change or change management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Comfortable with transparency and feedback
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in building software sales teams
- Understanding of perpetual software tools market
- Experience in selling databasetechnology
What’s the package?
- Location: Austin, TX
- Start as soon as possible
- Competitive salary
- An extensive benefits package, including:
- A well-stocked breakroom
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Free parking
- Job type: Full Time, Exempt
- Red Gate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer