8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Provide leadership and coordination of company sales functions. Develop and implement sales strategy. Monitor and analyze sales activity against goals.
- Direct and coordinate company sales functions for your team.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Responsible for providing annual sales plan document and provide quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Review compensation plans, salary structures, sales contests, spifs, etc.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the sales plan with all the functional departments of the company, customer service, operations, etc.
- Direct all field and inside sales personnel.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of negotiating and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
? Master's Degree in Marketing
? Ten years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
? Work a flexible schedule.
? Highly organized and very effective time management skills.
? Highly computer literate