SALES MANAGER _ Orlando, FL PRINTING Industry
SALES MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of supervisory and non-supervisory sales personnel. Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with company policy, procedures, safety, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assisting, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and discipline employees addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Recruits, selects, orients, and trains internal and external sales team.
- Monitors, mentors, develops sales personnel performance to achieve projected sales quotas and profit margin
- Forecasts and develops annual sales quotas and goals for regional or field sales personnel
- Prepares budget and monitors expenditures of budgeted funds
- Coordinates salesdistribution by establishing sales guidelines for sales team
- Analyzes sales performance data to formulate policy and to assist with market planning
- Monitors costs, competition, and supply and demand to eliminate unprofitable items
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote and represent company interests
- Coordinates and acts as leadership liaison between sales department and other departments within company
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of sales personnel to conform to budgetary requirements
- Prepares periodic salesreporting to showing sales actual and potential sales pipeline
- Required to perform duties in a professional manner while conducting ongoing business and to follow company handbook policies and procedures
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write / create reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts to printing jobs.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive company culture and leading topline sales revenue attainment.
- Perform other managerial and leadership duties as required
Must have prior Graphics Industry Sales and Sales Leadership experience to be considered - NO EXCEPTIONS
Preference to those living in the Southeast region of the US