Sales Manager - Poultry Nutrition
5 - 7 years experience •
Global leader in animal nutrition, the recognized leader in their niche, seeks a player/coach to lead the US poultry team. Live in MN, IA, IL, or IN.
- Manage two sales reps working the broiler belt
- Develop the layer and turkey business in the upper mid west
- Create the long-term strategy for the US poultry business
The future Make your reputation and fortune by leading this team to market domination
The territory for direct account development is the upper mid west with supervision in the broiler belt.
Reasons the right person will love this job
- You get to write and implement the plan that you know will be successful
- So much research to choose from!
- Company is basic in their manufacturing
- Financially solid company with all the resources in place
- Small team to lead
- Family owned, global company with small, family feel
- Solid management team - average tenure is over 5 years with company
- Solid salary + 30% bonus potential + benefits + car allowance + potential profit bonus
- Growing company with double-digit sales growth in recent years.
- Brand is known in the market as a science-based leader
- Product is an alternative to antibiotics
- Little bureaucracy
- Reasonable travel ~ 50%
- Report to President of US business unit
- Compensation - mid 6 figures + excellent benefits
To be considered for this job you must have
- BS in applicable field
- 5 years of success selling science-based nutritional products in the upper mid west
- Sales management exp or leadership aptitude
- An established clientele
- The ability to overnight travel 50-60% both in the upper midwest in the broiler belt supporting your team
- Excellent presentation skills
- A level of professionalism expected by a world-class employer