Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is currently seeking Sales Manager for its Memphis, Tennessee or Dallas, Texas location. The responsibilities include in managing a team of Product Sales Specialists for PMA products and Cable Protection Solutions at OEM customers in Transportation, Rail, Food & Beverage, Robotics, Automation, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, and other related industries in the US. Also responsible for PMA market development in North America.
- Create strategic vision for PMA® products and Cable Protection Solutions in North America.
- Lead the team of Product Sales Specialists in the US responsible for market development and end-user specification position effort for PMA® products and Cable Protection Solutions to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Develop and manage long-term relationships with key customers in North America to secure new business and expand existing business for PMA® products and Cable Protection Solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Management team in the development of go-to-market strategies for PMA® products and Cable Protection Solutions.
- Identify market trends and utilize available market data to develop sales strategies to capitalize on market opportunities and focus the efforts of the Product Sales Specialists on viable targets
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical area and Minimum 10 years of experience in sales, marketing, or technical area and Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a sales team.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the United States
- Proven record of demand generation and market development for new and innovative product solutions.
- Prior experience in one or more of the following industries: Transportation, Rail, Food & Beverage, Robotics, Automation, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical, and other related industries
- Working knowledge of electrical systems like in interconnect systems, harness and cable assemblies, electrical installation, including appropriate standards and classifications.
- Technically competent with business acumen.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.