We are looking for a passionate and high performing Sales Manager to lead and coach our growing Sales team. This person will be responsible for leading a team in exceeding revenue goals through building internal and key customer relationships whilst providing support and ongoing training. This individual will take ownership in motivating our sales talent as well as take a strategic approach to customizing customer centric solutions through a consultative sell. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about growing successful sales teams in a fast-paced work environment.
- Coach and develop a team of high performing Executive Account Managers/Sales professionals
- Support growing sales team throughout the sales life cycle, including: maintaining sales process methodologies, managing sales pipeline, ensuring meticulous management of CRM (HubSpot), managing tactical pricing and customizing specific business use cases
- Identify revenue opportunities and ensure sales targets and key performance indicators are being met
- Assists in the development of consultative sales plans and strategies
- Provide metrics, reports and dashboards and distill key insights and trends to support Sales Leadership in assessing and improving the effectiveness of our sales efforts
- Create new processes and offer recommendations for areas of improvement, continually review and enhance the sales process, and ultimately drive adoption and usage of efficient and effective sales tools.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence
- Collaborate cross departmentally to support and champion positive outcomes
We would love for you to have:
- 5+ years of related experience in Enterprise Software Sales
- Experience in sales leadership, managing high performance sales teams, and coaching solution sales and account development strategies, selling and delivering complex solutions to enterprise customers
- A keenly developed competitive nature and internal drive to succeed
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Customer orientated and able to build credible relationships as well being a strong negotiator
- Demonstrated communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
- Supply chain experience is a plus Experience with selling to the pharmaceutical, tech, retail & food industries is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred
What we can offer:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Progressive advancement opportunity and career mobility
- Top employee health and well- being benefits
- Central Austin location
- Employee Stock options programme
- Care giver/adoption/family leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free parking
- Pet friendly environment
- Rotating company ‘Perks at work’ programme
- An international team with a strong focus on transparency