Growing Manufacturing Company in the Broadcast Industry is seeking to hire an experienced sales manager with networks with broadcast industry/people hiring for multiple locations.
Development and expanding wireless digital video systems into Broadcast TV marketplace, focused on closing short-term business with our existing products, and promoting new development technologies driven by customer needs/pain points.
- Proactively identify, pursue and develop new customer accounts across the USA utilizing a sales methodology aligned towards customer needs and industry requirements.
- Become intimately familiar with the local, state and federal legislature changes occurring that effect Broadcasters.
- Maintain and nurture existing accounts by establishing periodic and consistent call/visit cycle ensuring active communication and needs awareness
- Deliver technical product demonstrations of our high-reliability, SWAP-focused wireless digital video products directly linked to specific customer pain/growth point(s)
- Introduce expanded technology capabilities to new/existing customers aligned with their existing and/or latent needs.
- Coordinate sales efforts with other departments involved in providing sales and service to the customer including; Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Technical Support, Operations, Engineering and other pertinent departments
- Build and maintain a consistent sales funnel and active pipeline of opportunities through high-frequency prospecting (phone, email, face-to-face meetings)
- Explain and demonstrate the features and values of our business and product capabilities to all levels of decisions makers.
- Maintain positive relationships with all your new and existing clients.
· A strong awareness and knowledge of the US TV Broadcasting market is required; industry association memberships support your position
· Must be able to demonstrate business to business sales record at a high level of achievement
· Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills; Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas
· Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing
· Process driven
· Bachelor’s Degreepreferred, however a candidate’s sales abilities and technical knowledge will override advanced degrees.