We are searching for a Sales Manager dedicated to growing revenue in one of these two areas:
- Philadelphia - Comcast
- Toronto - Rogers & Cogeco P1/Cable
- 10+ years selling and positioning solutions (hardware, software and services) to carriers and / or cable operators.
- Strong background in optical.
- Experience and successful track record of being able to position solutions that solve customer's business problems or aligns with customer goals/objectives, including the positioning of turn-key services and software.
- Extensive relationships with accounts described above.
- Must have the ability to interface directly with customer executives and develop solutions that help solve business, technical and network problems.
- Must have the ability to interface directly with customer engineering, architecture, sales and procurement organizations to develop creative solutions, which drive revenue and help solve networking and business problems.
- Proven track record in managing large, complex accounts along with a successful history in long-term business development. Ability to maintain a high-level of customer satisfaction and to grow and expand relationships within the accounts managed.
- Track record of aggressively hunting and quickly closing new opportunities.
- Must have detailed knowledge of multiple service operatorarchitectures: IP, Ethernet, RF and optical.
- Must be disciplined, self-motivated and tenacious sales professional.
- BS or BA with field of study in Engineering or Computer Science.
- MBA a plus.
- High degree of computer and presentation skills.
- Results Oriented: Must have a track record of managing a large quotas and building a yearly plan that ensures targets are met. Aims to improve past performance. Conveys a sense of urgency.
- Solutions Approach: Must have the ability to understand complex problems and develop creative solutions to help customers solve problems and reach business objectives.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Excellent listener. Ability to effectively communicate with the customer as well as several internal organizations, while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Strategic Approach: Must have the ability participate and lead in the development of sales and account strategies and execute a tactical implementation plan.
- Team Player: Must have the ability to work in a team environment, where your success will hinge on your ability to motivate and engage various levels of support staff to help achieve account goals.
- Accountability: Must be able to work in a large team environment, but act with authority and maintain full accountability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Req ID: 7404.