Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, collaborative and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We’re the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually, and we’re looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and mentoring for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast daily as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Our cloud phone platform is disrupting and revolutionizing business communications on a massive scale (35% YoY revenue growth). We continue to thrive at a tremendous pace with a ton of runway in the 100 billion-dollar global UCaaS industry. Our next leader should have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals personally and thru a sales team, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Coach, motivate, and influence direct sales team to exceed quotas
- Weekly 1:1’s with team members to review commits, pipeline, forecasting and performance
- Lead and supervise teams to work under tight deadlines
- Build and enhance customer relationships
- Train staff on Company processes, policies, and procedures
- Identify needs for and drive process improvements
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Provide feedback to cross-functional departments as the voice of sales
- Effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Solve problems and drive results
- Handle customer escalations
- Sets the example for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Have fun and win!
- Typically, 8+ years of sales experience
- Ideally 3+ years of proven leadership directly managing a sales team
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Strong time management, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and collaborative selling skills
- Results-oriented leader who defines and manages achievement of performance objectives
- B2B selling / software / SaaS experience preferred
- Strong business acumen is a must, experience with small to medium size business end customers is a plus
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Self-starter with a history of great decision making, planning, and execution to results
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done while having fun