BDC Laboratories located in Denver, Colorado, began over 30 years ago. As a company, we currently have over 20 employees and plan to continue our profitable aggressive growth with enhanced manufacturing techniques and new cardiovascular medical device testing equipment product offering for our existing and new customers. We are seeking to fill the new position of Sales Manager Medical Device Products and Testing.
Who we are
Biomedical Device Consultants and Laboratories (BDC Laboratories) offers products and testing services to the medical device industry that aid in the mechanical and functional testing of medical device technologies as they relate to clinical outcomes. For over 30 years, BDC has been providing testing services and equipment to aid in research and development, and functional product evaluation for regulatory submission of vascular grafts, endovascular stents and stent grafts, catheters (PTCA, PICC, CVC, and general guide catheters), and heart valve technologies.
BDC Laboratories’ medical device testing services include both research and development support and functional testing for regulatory submission of both Class 2 and Class 3medical devices worldwide. BDC Laboratories is structured with an ability to respond quickly, initiate a testing program and generate data when time is of the essence. Our team’s expertise allows us to test, evaluate, and support established technologies, as well as the most novel and radically different technologies, where no prior experiences exist. BDC Labs has a fully established quality system that is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and is compliant withU.S. FDA Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
What we do
Medical Device Product Testing The BDC Labs team has over 35years of experience in medical device product research, development, and testing. Our focus is on functional, engineering-based, testing of medical devices including Class 2 and Class 3 devices. The BDC team actively participates in The American Association of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI), the International Standards Organization (ISO) and ASTM Endovascular Device and Stent Standards Committees. BDC has a fully established quality system based both on Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), as well as accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Mock Arteries Manufacturing BDC Laboratories manufactures silicone mock vessels and anatomical models in nearly any configuration, as either as a custom project or from our standard library of models (healthy and diseased), ranging from straight tubes to patient-based anatomy. In addition to supplying basic vascular and cardiac models, BDC Laboratories excels at providing full simulated use anatomical solutions tailored for testing technologies ranging from endovascular stents and filters to cardiac heart valves. All BDC Labs’ silicone mock vessels can be compliance certified prior to shipment based on ISO7198 guidance.
Cardiovascular Test Equipment Manufacturing BDC’s testing equipment has been conceived, designed, and manufactured based on an academic research foundation, and then coupled to an industry R&D and regulatory submission philosophy. This paradigm shift in medical device test equipment has facilitated a new generation of test systems that allow for ultimate adaptability and comprehensive test sample monitoring and data acquisition.
What we need from you to accomplish our goals
- Maintain and increase the depth of understanding of buying decision processes within existing customer base.
- Manage the Customer Relationship Database to ensure client understanding.
- Manage customer quote request and proposal delivery process and if required coordinate with product research and or testing engineers on request feasibility.
- Coordinate with manufacturing engineering for masterschedule timelines and delivery date expectations.
- Coordinate with accounting on pricing model to confirm product costs and margin requirements.
- Facilitate conference calls for technical specification and or product requirements with appropriate engineers to ensure process and or product specification requirements and internal feasibility to deliver the request.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding project timeline progress and or required timeline changes.
- Support and help enhance current marketing programs which include trade show participation, salessupport collateral and web presence.
- Expand client base by identification of potential customers and develop outreach programs.
- Travel of approximately 20% to enhance customer contact and lead development by attending our existing schedule of four to six trade shows annually, annual certification society meetings along with key account meetings with potential and current customers as needed.
If you are interested in joining our team
Pleaserespond with your resume, cover letter, salary history and requirements to the attention of Sam Sargent. We offer a competitive compensation salary, bonus, and benefits package including medical, vacations, holidays, and Simple IRA matching.