Sales Managers work with the company's sales representatives, branch managers, customers, and suppliers to define new business opportunities, establish suppliers, and establish daily procedures.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Plan strategic development of core client base prospecting for new clients.
- Oversee development of all sales staff and mentor new salespeople.
- Recruit well-qualified sales team members.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key customers and targets.
- Identify cost savings opportunities within the customer's environment and utilize all Victory's resources to build solutions, implement the plan and document successes.
- Work with the full management team to establish a sales budget, strategies and tactical sales plans by product line, customers and market.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Support sales team, understand and define new business opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Solid sales leadership and management experience - recruiting, training, high sales results, retention, strong relationship builder, great rapport and sales leadership ability.
- 3-5 years packaging industry selling experience.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word.