In this role, the sales manager will develop strong customer relationships and close supply agreements with OEM customers through the design-in of custom solutions.
- Develop an annual sales business plan to meet the sales target.
- Prospect, qualify, and close OEM accounts to meet or exceed annual sales goals through customers who map to Phihong?s strengths.
- Manage customer development to ensure sales goals are achieved and customer goals are met.
- Visit accounts, resolve customer problems, and make customer presentations as necessary.
- Provide account management and customer service leading to the completion of technical developments and the generation of ongoing production.
- Interface and lead factory team to success.
- Provide periodic reports to the factory including forecast information, account status, and sales opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in sales, product development and customer interface in a high technology, hardware company.
- Experience in program management and familiar with product development process.
- The personal drive to self-start and work independently with minimal direction.
- Excellent time management, follow-up, and organizational skills to successfully plan and execute technical sales activities.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome internal and external objections at all levels.
- Knowledge of strategic selling techniques and a "solution vs. price" approach.
- Exemplary interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage and interface effectively with cross-functional employee groups of all levels and competencies
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and multitasking skills to provide superior customer service which will include off hours communications with Asia as needed.
- Detail-oriented and computer-literate in presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Willing and able to travel as required to supportsales goals. Domestic and international travel will be required generally at less than 50% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in ElectricalEngineering is preferred, not required
Phihong is one of the leading suppliers of power solutions, including power supplies, adapters, LED Drivers, and Power-over- Ethernet products, to networking, lighting, and consumer electronics OEMs. With global sales for 2015 in excess of $400 million, Phihong has engineering and manufacturing facilities in North America, Taiwan and mainland China.
Job Type: Full-time
- AC/DC power supply: 3years
- sales: 5years