Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It’s time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you’ll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager in Wichita, KS to oversee the sales team and ensure effective sales coverage in all product lines of the territory, ultimately retaining accounts and profitably growing the business.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Coordinates sales coverage by establishing sales areas, quotas, and goals, and advises territory salespeople and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
- Assigns sales territories to sales people.
- Utilizes salesstatistics to manage goals territory has for profitable growth and retention.
- Coaches Sales Professionals through the Sales Imperatives:
- Weekly or bi-weekly 1:1 with each Sales Professional
- Assists with facilitating weekly sales meeting
- Ensures Sales Plans are completd in Mobile AMS prior to the state of the week. Mobile AMS is used to track weekly activity for the “call log” and used in each 1:1
- Minimum growth expectations by accounts/program are known and documented for each Sales Professional
- Annual Sales Plans are completed
- Following and Tracking the Competitor Calendar, calling on prospects 102 days after Picture Day or Yearbook Delivery Day
- Annual or Biannual Performance Reviews
- Rides with individual sales people at least 2 per season with written feedback
- Exit Interview performed within 1 week with every lost account
- Assign ownership of sales data accuracy to each Sales Professional
- Annual Review of comp plans
- Reviews market data to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates. Represents the company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Provides sales data to Sales Leadership.
- Manages sales expense budget.
- Prepares periodic salesreports showing rebooking and sales opportunities.
- Coordinates meetings to provide to the sales team motivation and update them on new and existing products, marketing programs, sales techniques, new styles, etc.
- Develops and supervises sales contests to accommodate goals of company, subject to approvals by Sales leadership.
- Reviews and monitors activity and expense reports of the sales team.
- Ensures adequate sales coverage to ensure existing and new customers receive a consistent positive message from Lifetouch.
- Attendance at State Educational Conference
- Sells Lifetouch programs, products and services through sales calls to district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, coaches, athletic directors, student groups, and league sports administrators.
- Demonstrates care and concern for the safety and health of self and others by promoting and modeling all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field preferred; five years of proven salesexperience; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- 3+ years of sales management experience; managing a team of 3 or more people
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Full use of dependable, insured automobile