Sales Manager - Large Format Solutions
5 - 7 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprise one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry. If you have an interest in technology and technical experience, this may be the position for you!
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
The Large Format Solutions Sales Manager takes leadership in realizing business objectives targeted at revenues, margin, volumes and customer retention by effectively managing the Sales team. The primary objectives include meeting or exceeding the annual budget; developing an elite, high performing team; and providing continual coaching and training to Sales Team.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain annual business plan, accurate activities plans and monthly forecasting
- Develop and grow both the direct and indirect saleschannels in a multi state territory.
- Manage, develop, and train a sales team of direct sales reps and dealer sales manager.
- Field train with Sales force and provide proactive training
- Maintain a Sales Team in which all have the capacity to produce results at quota or higher
- Personal involvement in larger sales cycles.
- Minimum of BA/BS Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5-10 years successful Salesexperience, preferably in the targeted environment
- Ability to travel 60% - 80% covering the Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas territories
- Demonstrated managerial skills; prior Sales Management experience a plus
- Strong business development skills
- Demonstrated behavioral competencies which includes consistency of sales force management through development, retention and change management
- Advanced computer skills using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Job ID 15677