Industry: Real Estate & Construction•
5 - 7 years
Posted 66 days ago
K. Hovnanian has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Sales Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for the overall sales success of multiple communities under your supervision. As Sales manager, you will:
• Help to insure incremental sales above and beyond community plan.
• Help to ensure Sales Consultant meets and exceeds monthly, quarterly and yearly goals.
• Develop and implement programs that help to decrease Sales Consultant cancellation rate.
• Constantly strive to increase Sales Consultant conversion rate.
• Observe, isolate and determine sales concerns and recommend solutions.
• Provide on-site skills development for Sales Consultants in the areas of sales contracting, policies in administrative process and functions.
A college degree and/or a minimum of five years' new homes sales experience required. Successful candidate must maintain a valid driver's license.
Candidate must proactively face challenges while being committed to providing customers with excellent services and products. The capacity for directing others while under pressure and maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity in all dealings is a must. Strategic planning abilities, handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines and demonstrating good judgment and decision-making skills are necessities for this position. The candidate must have a proven track record of success in building effective teams and interpersonal relationships while steadfastly pushing self and others for results.