We are looking for:
Responsible for profitable sales and orders growth (meeting/exceeding budget). Manage and Develop Service Sales personnel within the branch. Introduce, implement, practice and manage KONE policies, procedures and Service Sales Key Performance indicator (KPI's) within the branch. Develop, maintain and administrate a Service Sales branch plan including territory assignments, customer account management, individual service sales budgets and other key company initiatives and polices within the branch.
Skills, Education and Experience (English):Education:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university with an emphasis in sales, marketing or business administration.
1. At least four (4) years related experience and training.
2. Skilled in developing and promoting teams and a team-working environment.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and other related software.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Ability to manage and lead people.
2. Ability to motivate people to attain their maximum potential.
3. Ability to develop and foster teamwork.
4. Oral and written skills necessary to effectively conduct meetings and convey recommendations and policies.
5. Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of KONE employees, to develop positive relations with customers, potential customers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants and suppliers.
6. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
7. Interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagrammatic form.
8. Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks through effective organization and time management.
We offer:1. Develop and Manage a Service Sales Branch Business Plan. Includes territory assignments, organization service sales structure, customer account management, individual service sales budgets and HOW KONE's Key Initiatives will be implemented in the Service Sales program within the branch.
2. Propose and Sell – Performance “Optimum”, Complete and Partial Maintenance contracts, Quoted/Non-Quoted Repairs, and Modernizations.
3. Manage Service Sales personnel sales activities:
a) sales and order volume including LIS growth
b) negotiation volume
c) project management of all QR and Modernizations
d) time management
e) customer account management
4. Develop and manage Service Sales personnel development:
d) performance reviews and goal setting(recommend promotions)
f) develop communication and sales skills
5. Monitor and manage all KONE KPI's and ensure that they are being implemented and practiced within the branch.
1. Update monthly VA/VB Tender Reports to SBC in the established time frame. Review monthly all outstanding tenders with all team members.
2. Review monthly the customers proposed escalations report.
3. Review monthly maintenance contract expiration dates.
4. Review monthly NEB free service expiration dates. Ensure “Optimum” contracts are being submitted minimum three (3) months in advance and contracts secured BEFORE expiration date.
5. Review all customer cancellations. Provide corrective solutions and met with all customers to SAVE the contract.
6. Manage and ensure all Major Maintenance and Modernization bid notifications are sent to proper personnel.
7. Conduct branch Service Sales meetings on a regular basis.
8. Conduct regular project management meetings for all QR and modernization projects.
9. Top customer account management. Minimum quarterly visits. All customers should been seen a minimum of twice a year.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.