Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's products and services are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
Kemper Home Service team seeking a Sales Manager to work with agents within their assigned territory. The job functions of the Sales Manager include recruiting, training and supervising the agents (average of seven) assigned.
- Responsible for the performance of his/her agents and is expected to achieve results through consistent recruiting, training, and supervising activities.
- Continuously prospecting for agent candidates.
- Regularly works with the assigned agents, supervising and monitoring the agent's job functions including sales and collection activity.
- Conducts business inspections in the field and by phone to ensure that company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Provides service for agencies without an assigned agent.
- Reports to the District Manager.
- 2+ years of sales management or equivalent experience.
- Fully licensed in Life, Health, Property and Casualty required.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
-MO -CB +ZR +GD -IN -MSJ -PT