Bornemann is the market leader for Twin-Screw Pumps and multiphase pumps and is one of the highest performing manufacturers of Progressive Cavity Pumps, which are characterized by their ruggedness and power.
The company has supplied pumps and pump units for Europe, Asia, and North and South America for many years; everywhere crude oil, hydrocarbons, and chemicals are processed.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Directs sales to midstream, downstream, chemical, and general industries with the potential to take on food products.
- Chanel partner management.
- Provide engineering support for ongoing liquids projects.
- Provide application engineering for twin screw products.
- Support business development efforts for North American based customers.
- Provide onsite training to new and existing customers of twin screw products.
Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree and >5 years related experience or combination of education & experience.
Experience: Previous sales experience in the midstream, downstream, or chemical industries. Mechanical aptitude and interest in mechanical equipment; training in assembly, disassembly, troubleshooting of pumps; experience in paper mill, chemical, oil & gas, or utility plants a plus.