Sales Manager, IT Consulting
Our client is a rapidly growing global IT Consulting firm expanding their footprint in the US. This person will be an integral part of the US Sales team as they grow. We’re looking for prior consulting or IT Services salesexperience as a top performer. Compensation includes base and uncapped commission.
- Work with the business development team and clients to architect cost-effective and innovative software testing solutions with cutting-edge tools and services
- Utilizing technical sales abilities, leverage innovative approaches combined with the emerging trends to create new business opportunities based around: test harnesses, automation frameworks, performance testing solutions, security vulnerability assessment, functional testing, quality management, and innovative testing approaches.
- Selling Shared Service Delivery Center solutions and services, driving the strategy, and closing business.
- Managing the assigned territory and/or specified accounts
- Meeting quarterly and annual quota objectives
- Maximizing all opportunities to increase deal size and accelerate the buying process
- Maintaining professional internal and external relationships
- Understanding the Sales Process and product value proposition
- Forecasting accurately based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Outbound sales prospecting work & lead generation follow up
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with all customers
- Managing and prioritizing leads & limited inbound opportunities
- Focused calls and lead generation targeted at the management/C level of target accounts
- Representing at industry events, meetings, and networking as part of lead generation and opportunity pursuits