What makes the SimilarWeb Inside Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
As an Inside Sales Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- As an Inside Sales Manager you will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share.
- Reporting to the Inside Sales Director - North America, you will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within growing US companies. You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb products.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Management of entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- Solid experience - Minimum 3 years experience in sales/ business development/ consulting or online marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Analytical mind, knowledge in Excel - advantage
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective