(Outside Sales) / Food Colors
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes new accounts by identifying and developing new sales targets, leads, and channels for distribution.
- Services existing accounts and obtains orders
- Meets department sales objectives
- Sets yearly salesbudget and controls expenses
- Travels to call on existing or potential customers, attends trade shows, etc.
- Keeps Management informed by submitting weekly salesreports, weekly work plans, call reports, etc.
- Monitors competitors by gathering current marketplace information on trends, pricing, products, etc. and stays current with client needs, competition and industry trends.
- Communicates the market?s specific product needs (specifications, packaging, etc.) to the Technical Department for new product ideas.
- Creates, maintains and updates sales, marketing, and promo materials for the department to supportsales.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the product by attending training, reviewing professional publications and documents distributed by the Technical Department.
- Manages the activities of distributor(s)
- Other duties as assigned bySales & Mktg. Division Manager.
Education Level: Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Must have a minimum of five years of B2B salesexperiencepreferably in food flavors, colors or ingredients.
- Sales and marketing skills
- New business development
- Customer/client service
- Communication proficiency
- Results driven
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Presentation skills
- Above average desktop computer